valid from June 20, 2017
§ 1 General provisions
1. The online shop available on the website at http://fitmeat.pl is run by Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo Uslugowe Krysnorb Limited Liability Company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Jasło under the number KRS 0000681258, with a share capital of PLN 5 000.00, with tax identification number Nip 6852332718, Regon 36748168200000
1) postal address:
Dako Invest Sp.z o.o.
38-204 Czeluśnica municipality Tarnowiec
2) e-mail address: email@example.com
3) telephone number +48 578 594 399
4) bank account number
2. In these Regulations, the following terms shall be used:
1) Dako Invest Sp.z oo - Commercial and Service Company Dako Invest Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Czeluśnica 160 A, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Jasło, Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000681258, in the amount of 5000,00 zł, with tax identification number Nip 6852332718, Regon 36748168200000).
2) Online shop - an online shop run by Dako Invest available on the website at http://fitmeat.pl
3) Client - A natural person who is over 13 years of age, but if the person is not 18 years old, the legal representative's consent is required unless he or she has full legal capacity and a legal person or entity an organization which does not have legal personality, the legal basis of which confer the legal capacity to use the Internet Store, in particular, which, under the terms and conditions laid down in this Regulation, places an order or makes a reservation through the Internet Store;
4) Consumer - A natural person who takes legal action with Dako Invest
Sp. with o.o. not directly related to her business or profession, in particular who submits an order in the Internet Shop.
5) Order - statement of the will of the Customer, deposited via the Internet Store, specifying: type and quantity of goods included in the assortment of the Online Shop at the time of placing the order, method of payment, method of delivery, place of issue of the goods and customer data constituting the deposit of Dako Invest Client offers to enter into a contract of sale through the Internet Store of the goods being the subject of the order;
6) Business Day - a day which is not a statutory holiday (Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays and Sundays and specified by the Holidays Act)
3. These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Internet Store, in particular the rules of contracting via the Internet Shop for the sale of goods, rules of execution of these contracts and rules of complaint proceedings.
4. All products in the assortment of the Online Shop are brand new and are full value products.
5. To use the Online Shop, including browsing the Internet Store, placing an order, or making a reservation, it is necessary to have Internet access devices and an Internet resource viewer to view web pages, as well as to have an email address that allows you to send information. the execution of the contract.
§ 2 Registration and login
1. Dako Invest provides electronic services to enable Clients to set up and use the Client's Account on the Internet Store's website at: http://fitmeat.pl
2. Registering a Customer's Account at the Online Shop is voluntary and free.
3. After registering the Client's Account, the Customer may log in to the Online Store giving the e-mail address (e-mail address) and password indicated during registration.
4. The Customer may terminate the Customer Service Agreement at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. The Customer may purchase the goods in the assortment of the Online Shop by placing an order. Orders may be submitted twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week through the Internet Store.
2. The customer is obliged to read and accept the terms and conditions of the order, which the Customer confirms by ticking the appropriate box before finalizing the order. Failure to accept this Terms and Conditions by the Customer during the ordering procedure prevents you from taking advantage of the possibility to purchase goods through the Internet Store.
3. In order to place an order, please complete the order via the Internet site http://fitmeat.pl, select the area of delivery, payment method, fill in the order form and then confirm and send the order by clicking on the "order with payment obligation "Which means that the consumer knows that the order imposes an obligation to pay.
4. The customer completes the order using the "Cart". By clicking on the "Add to Cart" button, the customer selects the item in the Online Shop assortment at the time of placing the order, according to its description and price. By pressing the "Checkout" button, "Checkout", the customer selects the delivery area. When you select "Buy online", the customer selects the payment method and completes the order form.
5. In the order form, indicate:
1) name and address of the Client,
2) telephone number and e-mail address (e-mail address) of the Client;
3) the recipient's data and the address to which the goods are to be delivered if the ordered goods are to be delivered to a different address than the Customer's address.
6. An alternative way to pay is to make a bank transfer to the bank account number listed below
Bank account number
7. Settlements of credit card transactions and e-money transfer are carried out through the Dotpay Settlement Center, pay pal.
Orders can be placed by phone, by e-mail or by fax. After placing an order, you will receive an email confirming your acceptance of the order. Please read the e-mail and validate the data contained therein. In case of any inconsistencies in the data sent by us, please contact us by phone at the email address provided.
§ 4 Prices of goods
1. The prices of goods presented on the Internet Shop website are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, ie include taxes, including VAT (VAT).
2. The prices of goods given on the Internet Shop website do not include the costs of delivery of the goods, which are indicated in § 6 of these Regulations. The total value of the order ("TOTAL") includes the price of the goods and the cost of delivery.
3. Information on the price of the product, features and essential properties of the product are available on the website of the Online Shop and are presented on the presented goods.
4. The binding price and the final price is the price stated in the "Basket" in the order summary at the time the order is placed by the Customer via the Internet Store.
5. The prices of goods presented on the Internet Shop website may change, but the change of the price of the goods does not affect the orders and reservations submitted before the price change takes effect.
6. Execution of the order. The deadline is 1 business day from the date of submission.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to Art. Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Consumer who has entered into a distance agreement with a Web Store may, within 14 days, withdraw from this agreement without giving The right to withdraw from the contract, including in particular information on how and when to exercise the right of withdrawal, and the costs of returning the goods in the event of withdrawal from the contract, which is borne by the consumer, is annex 1 to these Regulations.
2. The period of withdrawal shall start from the date on which the consumer has taken possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier entered into possession of the goods indicated by the consumer. In the case of a contract that includes many things that are delivered separately, in part or in part, the period of withdrawal shall commence from the date on which the consumer took possession of the last item, the last lot or part, or in which the person indicated by the consumer Third, other than the carrier has come into possession of the last item, the last lot or part.
3. The consumer can withdraw from the contract informing Dako Invest about his decision to withdraw from the contract by a clear statement, for example by sending a letter to Dako Invest Sp.z o.o.
Czeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica municipality Tarnowiec, with the note "Return" or sending this statement by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Declaration of withdrawal can be submitted using the form, the form of which is enclosed in Appendix 2 to these Regulations , however, this is not compulsory.
4. It is sufficient to send the information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal prior to the expiry of the time limit for withdrawal.
5. In the event of withdrawal, the contract is considered not to be. If the Consumer Customer has made a declaration of withdrawal prior to Arpol accepting its offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
6. In the event of termination, the consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, however not later than within 14 days of the date of informing Kazar of the withdrawal. In order to keep the deadline, it is enough if the consumer sends the goods within the 14- to: Dako Invest Sp.z oo 38-204 Czeluśnica Commune Tarnowiec, with the inscription "Return".
7. The consumer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
8. In the event of cancellation of the Dako Invest Agreement without delay, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's withdrawal notice, the Customer shall return to the Consumer all payments, including delivery costs, except for the additional costs resulting from the selection made by The consumer's way of delivering a non-cheapest method of delivery offered by Dako Invest.
9. The returned goods must be properly packed so that they are not damaged during transportation. The sender is responsible for sending the goods.
10. The return of payments will be made by Dako Invest using the same payment methods as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer expressly agrees to another way of repaying the payment - in any case the consumer will not incur any charges in connection with that return.
11. Dako Invest may refrain from reimbursing payments received from the Consumer until the goods have been returned or delivery by the consumer of proof of return, whichever occurs first.
12. The consumer shall be liable for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a way other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
13. According to Art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of April 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
1) the provision of services if the trader has performed the full service with the explicit consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfillment of the service, the trader loses the right to withdraw from the contract;
(2) where the object of the provision is unprofessional, manufactured to the specifications of the consumer or satisfying his individual needs;
(3) where the subject matter of the provision is a matter which is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life;
(4) where the subject of the supply is delivered in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
(5) where the object of the supply is that which, after being delivered, by its nature, is inseparably linked to other things.
(6) where the object of the supply is that which, after its delivery, by reason of its nature, is inextricably linked to other things,
§ 6 Complaint handling procedure
The seller is liable for the warranty for physical defects and defects of the Goods in the scope defined in Art. 556 and subsequent Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 211)
A physical defect consists in the incompatibility of a thing sold with a sales contract, so if the goods do not have the proper properties that it should have because of the purpose of the contract, resulting from the circumstances or from the destination, If the goods do not have the property the seller has provided to the customer, to the purpose for which the Customer informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract and the Seller did not object to such destination or when the goods were delivered to the Customer in incomplete condition.
The Seller shall be liable for the defect if the defect is discovered within two years of the date of delivery to the Customer,
Written complaints may be submitted directly to the Company's office at the opening hours or mailed to: Dako Invest Sp.z o.o. Czeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica Commune Tarnowiec "Complaints".
Complaints can be made using the complaint form available on the Internet Store website.
Dako Invest will review and settle the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days of the date of the complaint. The customer will be informed about the method of complaint handling in accordance with the information indicated in the complaint.
Should any deficiencies arise in the complaint, Dako Invest will request the Customer to complete the complaint in accordance with the address given in the complaint.
§ 7 Out-of-court handling of complaints and claims
1. The consumer customer has, among other things, the following possibilities for taking advantage of out-of-court ways of dealing with claims and pursuing claims:
1) is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection for the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and Dako Invest,
2) is entitled to apply to the permanent consumer court acting at the Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection for settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded sale contract.
2. Use of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures is voluntary and both parties must agree to the procedure.
3. In order to initiate the proceedings, a request must be submitted to the appropriate Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, depending on the type of proceedings, the application for mediation or the request for a case before an amicable consumer court. For convenience, the application forms are available at the secretariat of each consumer arbitration court, as well as on the websites of the Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
4. The rules of organization and operation of standing consumer arbitration courts are laid down by the Regulation of the Minister of Justice of 25 September 2001 on the definition of the rules governing the organization and operation of standing consumer arbitration courts (OJ 2001, No. 113, item 1214).
Detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures, as well as access to these procedures, is available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php,
7. The European Consumer Centers Network is involved in solving cross-border disputes. The addresses of these institutions are available on the website of the European Consumer Center www.konsument.gov.pl.
By placing an order the customer agrees to the processing of personal data provided by him for the purpose of fulfilling and handling the order by the Seller, who is also the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
Personal data in the Seller's database is not transferred to non-participating entities in the execution of the sales contract.
The customer has the right to inspect his data, he can correct and delete the data. Seller provides each Customer the right to control the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 32. Data Protection Act.
Passing of personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents the order from being processed.
§ 9 Final provisions
Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in Polish.
Dako Invest honors all rights of the clients provided for in the applicable law, and in particular those provided for in the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) April 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). The provisions of these Terms and Conditions do not intend to limit or exclude any rights of Clients arising from the law.
In terms of services provided by electronic means, these regulations are in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of April 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, no.
The Terms do not exclude and limit any rights of the consumer being entitled under the mandatory laws. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and mandatory legal provisions conferring rights to consumers, the provisions shall prevail.
Attachments to the Regulations are: Notice of the right of withdrawal which constitutes Attachment No. 1 to the Regulations and the model of the withdrawal form, which constitutes Appendix No. 2 to the Regulations.
These Regulations come into force on 25 December 2014 and are valid for contracts concluded from that date.
NOTICE OF DUTY FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The termination date expires 14 days after:
1) in which you came into possession of a property or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you entered into possession of the property - in the case of a contract obliging to transfer the property,
2) where you came into possession of the last item, or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last item - in the case of a contract transferring a number of items that are delivered separately,
3) in which you came into possession of the last lot or part, or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has entered into the last lot or part - in the case of an obligation to transfer the property delivered in lots or in parts,
4) conclusion of the contract - in the case of service contracts.
To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, that is Dako Invest Sp.z ooCzeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica municipality Tarnowiec, e-mail address (email@example.com), phone number +48 578-594-399, about your decision to waive this agreement by way of a clear statement, for example by a letter sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter sent by mail to:
Dako Invest Sp.z o.o.
Czeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica Commune Tarnowiec
with the note "Return".
You can use the withdrawal form template, but this is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period.
2. The effects of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us), promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date we were informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this contract.
We will reimburse you using the same payment methods that you used in your original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case you will not incur any charges in connection with this refund.
We may withhold payment until the item is received or until we receive a proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
Please return or transfer us to us immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you inform us of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is if you send the item before the 14 day deadline to:
Dako Invest Sp.z o.o.
Czeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica Commune Tarnowiec
with the note "Return".
You will have to pay the direct return of the item.
You only answer for the reduction of the value of the things resulting from the use of it in a way other than necessary to establish the character, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
MODEL FOR DETERMINING THE AGREEMENT
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Dako Invest Sp.z o.o.
Czeluśnica 160A 38-204 Czeluśnica Commune Tarnowiec
FORM OF DUE FROM CONTRACT
I, ............................................................ hereby inform, my
Withdrawal from the sale of the following items:
Date of conclusion of the contract (day of receipt of the package): .................................................................. ..
Name of the consumer: ........................................................................................
Address of the consumer: ....................................................................................................
DECLARATION OF THE CONTRACT:
In connection with the return of the above mentioned, please:
1. Cash return to the following account:
Bank Name, Account Holder Name:
2. * I am leaving the amount for further purchases in the Seller's online shop.
* delete as necessary